Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The personal me.

I thought I would share a bit about my life outside of the Author world. As I do have much more life swirling around in this tornado!

I am a mother of two crazy girls under four-years-old. A wife of one awesome designer. A pet mom to one Dog and two Cats. We all live in Atlanta where my Husband is originally from. I, however, was born in California but grew up, for the most part, in New Hampshire. I wholeheartedly love Atlanta and absolutely call it "home".

My career has been in the corporate office world thus far, currently working in the Ancillary Auto Insurance Industry (sounds exciting, right?!) I honestly do enjoy what I do and have been with the same company for 5 years. I am treated well and have the flexibility one needs with a young family.

The question of what I want to do when I grow up has confounded me for most of my life. I'm a bit of a Jill of All Trades, Master of None. I love the creative life, but kick butt at things like Project Management.
  • I love to; 
    • garden, drink coffee, craft, finish projects, eat Thai food, listen to hard music, and read books to my kids. 
  • I dislike; 
    • scrapey/grindey sounds, when people bite their fork, misogyny, and whining. 

Me and my girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment